Online Flight Attendant Training - Earn Your Certificate of Achievement!
LEARN HOW TO 'ACE' YOUR FLIGHT ATTENDANT INTERVIEW
If you have ever thought about becoming a flight attendant, you have come to the right place. Getting hired by an airline is very serious business and requires a great deal of preparation. You can make a go of it alone, but it's risky. If you are truly serious about landing a flight attendant job, I highly recommend that you sign up for our Gold online Certificate Program. Click here to join now.
Our comprehensive online flight attendant school and flight attendant career training is conducted completely on your own computer.
- There are no classes to attend, and no fixed schedule.
- You can complete our flight attendant school in as little as one month.
- During your one-year paid membership period, you will have unlimited access to our flight attendant training program.
- You will always know which airlines are hiring flight attendants and which offer the best flight attendant jobs.
- You will receive a Flight Attendant Certificate of Achievement upon completion.
WE TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TO PURSUE A FLIGHT ATTENDANT CAREER!
Some of the "secrets" you will learn if you sign up for an AirlineCareer.com Gold Membership:
- Why the first five minutes of a flight attendant job interview are so critical.
- How you must dress in order to achieve success during a flight attendant job interview.
You will also learn:
- The right way and wrong way to introduce yourself to a recruiter.
- The three types of body language to avoid during a flight attendant job interview.
- The twenty-one most desirable qualities of a flight attendant.
- Twelve items you must have in your "interview survival kit."
- The three most effective ways to rehearse for your job interview.
- The four most important points to include in a thank-you letter.
- The twenty most common errors made during a flight attendant job interview.
Our cutting edge computer-based training program will lead you step-by-step through the application and interview process. We will also teach you:
- How to decide if a flight attendant career is for you.
- How much you will earn.
- How much you will work.
- How to pick the airline that is right for you.
- How to write a flight attendant resume in the format that airlines want.
- How to dress.
- How to ace your airline interview.
- How to land a flight attendant job.
- How to survive new-hire training.
- and much more!
INTERVIEW PROFILES: THE SECRET TO YOUR SUCCESS
One of the best features of our program is the Interview Profile section. Before your airline interview date, you can go to the interview profile "prep" area to find the airline that will be interviewing you. You'll learn about the interview format, interview length, number of interviewers and even the questions you'll be asked during the interview.
Right now, we have over 450 flight attendant interview profiles for 50 airlines. It's one of the most effective ways for you to prepare for your interview, since you will know exactly what to expect before you walk through the door!
THE TRAINING CENTER AND CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
The Training Center is one of the many features of our Gold program. It is an interactive flight attendant school that will prepare you for new-hire training.
Again, there are no classes to attend. You work at your own pace on your own computer from the comfort of your home or office.
Through self-study and online testing, our revolutionary flight attendant school offers you chance to earn a Certificate of Achievement from the most trusted name in flight attendant employment.
Upon successful completion of the training program, you will be able to print out our exclusive certificate (bearing your name and date of completion).
Our Flight Attendant Certificate program improves your chance of getting through Flight Attendant New-Hire Training.
- By familiarizing you with the flight attendant test material and format.
- Acquainting you with 'hands-on' flight attendant training processes.
Listing our Certificate on your application/resume:
- Separates you from the majority of other flight attendant applicants.
- Can be listed as knowledge-based experience (like college).
- Reflects your preparedness and seriousness about becoming a flight attendant.
Try your skill at a practice airport codes test right now!
The Training Center currently features:
- Airport codes tests for major airlines.
- Tests on the 24-hour clock.
- Tests on adding and subtracting hours and minutes.
- Tests on Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
- Tests on First Aid.
- PA announcement training.
AIRLINES ARE HIRING NOW!
- Our service will help you with the flight attendant application and interview process at any airline, not just the ones in the US, since the majority of our information is not airline specific.
- Our staff is comprised of a dedicated network of working flight attendants, a talented web development team, and a major airline captain with over 35 years experience in the airline industry.
- Several staff members are experienced flight attendant recruiters, supervisors and/or new-hire training instructors.
- Despite the recent economic downturn, many airlines are still hiring flight attendants.
- Not all airlines keep their doors open forever. Some only have a hiring window of two or three days. If you were an AirlineCareer.com Gold Member, you would know exactly when the hiring starts and stops.
- AirlineCareer.com is now recognized by many airlines as the premier site for flight attendant recruiting and many are eager to interview our members for job opportunities, especially those who have earned their Certificate of Achievement.
- We have learned the details of the flight attendant hiring process at many airlines and are now advising our members on what to expect.
JOIN NOW AND BECOME A FLIGHT ATTENDANT!
You can become an AirlineCareer.com Gold member for just $97.00! You will make one $97 payment for one full year. There are no automatic renewals or other charges. Order now and you will also receive a free bonus worth $60! For details on this bonus, click here.
If you are serious about becoming a flight attendant, make a commitment to your future by joining AirlineCareer.com today. But you must hurry, because this offer won't last forever!
And rest assured, during and after the ordering process:
- We ensure your privacy.
- We keep your credit card information safe and secure.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
For instant access to our program, you can order online by using our secure server.
You can also fax or mail your order. Just go to our Order by Mail page. It's that easy to become a member! If you decide to order online, we'll have you signed up for our computer-based flight attendant school in just minutes. And your membership fee may be deductible on your federal income tax return as a job hunting expense!
Join now, and start preparing for an exciting flight attendant career!